DUI Attorney Maryland
Don’t Let This Charge Define Your Future.
Did you know that drunk driving is the most common criminal offense in the United States? Although it’s a traffic offense, the consequences and legal ramifications can greatly impact your life. We fight for our clients to get the best outcome possible and to minimize the penalties associated with DUI charges. We’ll review your case, analyze the circumstances, interview eyewitnesses, and conduct a thorough investigation into the matter. We’ll advise you on the best course of action and stand by your side through every step of the process.
Consequences of a drunk driving charge can include:
- Large Fines
- Jail Time
- Suspension or Revocation of Your License
- Installation of an Ignition Interlock Device
- Community Service
- Required Education
Facts to Know
- The national average cost of DUI is around $10,000. It can often be much higher or lower depending on where you live.
- Impairment is not determined by the type of drink. Impairment is measured by the amount of alcohol consumed.
- The average person metabolizes alcohol at the rate of about one drink per hour. Coffee and cold showers will not sober you up.
- A DUI will appear on a background check and can impact your chances for employment.
- The average cost of car insurance with a DUI is $2,610 but varies by state and provider.
Don’t delay, contact your Maryland DUI lawyer today for immediate action.